Play Spinball for free prizes worth up to €10K a day!
Concentration, focus and a knack for hitting big multipliers: all things that come in handy during a Spin & Go poker tournament, but which also apply to pinball! In fact, did you know that the phrase ‘on tilt’ originally referred to pinball tables, rather than poker tables?
Tilt aside, pinball and poker are both huge fun, and now we’re bringing the two games together to give you more of the best thing poker can give you that pinball can’t: money in your pocket!
How to win your free rewards
A new pinball puzzle is available every day in your Challenges Window. Each puzzle comprises 11 pieces - collect five of them for a free cash reward of up to €5,000, then collect the rest for another free cash reward of up to €5,000! Chances of getting the bigger prizes are better once you’ve completed the puzzle, so get all the pieces every day to get the most free cash you possibly can!
- Log-in to your Stars Account (or download our software if you haven’t already)
- Open your Challenges Window to discover a range of Spin & Go Challenges
- Complete a Challenge to collect a pinball puzzle piece
- Repeat until you’ve collected 5 pieces - you’ll receive a reward worth up to €5,000!
- Collect all pieces before 04:59 WET and receive another reward worth up to €5,000!
Please Note: The prize amount is a game credit only and cannot be withdrawn directly. However, any winnings from the bonus can be withdrawn.
Special Offer Details & Rules
- This offer starts on February 2, 2017 and concludes at 04:59 WET on March 3, 2017.
- Each daily Challenge starts at 05:00 WET and expires at 04:59 WET, with the exception of the Challenge on Day 1 of the promotion which starts at 15:00 WET and expires at 04:59 WET.
- To have your Challenge progress measured, you must opt-in once per day to the Challenge by hitting ‘Start’ in your Challenges Window. Any Spin & Go tournaments played prior to opting in will not count towards your progress.
- Challenges can be completed simultaneously and can be completed in any order.
- One piece of the puzzle is called ‘Half-Way’. This piece is not a challenge and is used as a progress marker for your convenience. It will trigger the first random reward when the first 5 pieces are collected.
- Players can win up to two rewards a day.
- The bonus reward prize is a game credit only and cannot be withdrawn directly. However, any winnings from the bonus can be withdrawn.
- Once you have completed any five pieces in a day you will receive your first ‘Half-Way’ bonus prize.
- When you have completed the entire puzzle in a day you will receive your second ‘Completion’ bonus prize. This second prize is paid out with a more generous probability than the first.
- Bonus rewards are granted through the PokerStars Random Number Generator. Find out more.
- Random bonus rewards won will be displayed in your Challenges Window. Bonus rewards will be credited instantly.
- Minimum buy-in levels and Challenges will be displayed in your Challenges Window and will be determined based on previous gameplay.
- Spinball puzzles can only be completed by playing real money Spin & Go tournaments. Other game variants, hands played at Play Money tables, Sit & Go tournaments, scheduled tournaments or any other tournament format are not eligible.
Please click here for general promotional Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions about the Spinball promotion, please contact Support.